Integrated engineering, procurement, construction, electromechanical assembly, pre-operation, maintenance, and management services for major industrial projects in various sectors of basic industry, such as oil & gas, chemicals & petrochemicals, mining, steel, pulp & paper, thermal power, fertilizers, and bioenergy in Brazil and other countries.
In the United States, where it has been acting since 1992, the company also undertakes civil infrastructure work, for clients both private and public. Based in Miami, Florida, it operates through its subsidiary, Odebrecht USA.
Petroquímica Suape’s PTA, POY, PET Plant, PE.
Highlights in 2012
The company has consolidated its international presence through the completion of major projects in Argentina, Chile, the United States, Mexico, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Two units in Brazil, Butadiene II in Rio Grande do Sul and PVC/MVC in Alagoas, for Braskem.
- Two refineries, Revap in São José dos Campos, SP, and Repar in Araucária, PR, and construction of jackup platform P-59 in Bahia, for Petrobras.
- In Argentina, five compression plants for the gas pipelines project in Buchanan, Rio Colorado, San Antonio Oeste, Pico Truncado and Manantiales Behr.
- In the United States, delivered the MIA Mover, in Florida, and LPV 4.2 West Return Floodwall, in Louisiana.
- Section II of the Logun Ethanol Pipeline in Uberaba, MG.
- In Argentina, the Rosetti Gas Pipeline.
- In Venezuela, CADCA Marco II for construction of new units for the farm complex to produce sugar and ethanol.
- In Houston, USA, Grand Parkway.
Creation of Odebrecht Engenharia de Projetos (OEP), an engineering design company focused on bolstering in-house expertise and providing Clients in Brazil and other countries with integrated engineering solutions through the development of conceptual and basic designs and detailed engineering.
Awards and recognition
- Great Place to Work Award as one of the Best Employers in Argentina for the third year running.
- Argentina’s Largest Construction Company for the fourth consecutive year, according to Revista Mercado.
- Miami Inernational Airport’s North terminal was voted one of the 10 Best Engineering Projects in Florida (USA) according to Florida Trend magazine.